Ageless is currently being used by educational institutions, libraries and individuals. See where people are watching it below.
- Aging and Society. Fordham University, New York, NY.
- Anthropology of Aging. Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Bertrand Library. Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA.
- Gerontology in the College of Health and Human Services. University of North Carolina Wilmington Library, Wilmington, NC.
- Introduction to Women’s Studies. Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA.
- Library and Learning Commons. Grand Rapids Community College, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Lucy Scribner Library. Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Marathon County Library. University of Wisconsin, Wausau, WI.
- Media and Representations of Social Change in the Global North (graduate program project). Malmo University, Sweden.
- Medical Anthropology. Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA.
- Normandale Community College Library. Bloomington, MN.
- Psychology of Women. Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA.
- University of North Carolina Wilmington Library, Wilmington, NC.
- Women and Aging in the Dept. of Psychology. Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Women’s Studies. University of Wisconsin, Wausau, WI.
- Xavier University Library. Cincinnati, OH.
Other recommended courses:
- Aging and Gerontology
- American Studies
- Gender Studies
- General Women’s Studies
- Marketing and Advertising
- Media Critique
- Social Psychology